Assistant to the management
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE VACANCY
You will be the main point of contact for internal and external contacts in all matters concerning the Executive Team, but especially the CEO. You will assist with various administrative tasks, manage schedules and coordinate communications, including highly confidential or critical matters.
YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
- Optimum planning, implementation, coordination and control of administrative processes in the management secretariat
- Processing correspondence from the management after consultation
- Effective support for the management in its entrepreneurial management tasks
- Preparation, planning and handling of all follow-up processes for business trips by the managing director and managers in the specialist area
- Responsibility for catering and accommodation for all customers and guests during visits
- Management of contracts for memberships, sponsoring, special events and trade fairs
YOUR APPLICANT PROFILE
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Strong time management and ability to organise and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other productivity tools and the ability to familiarise yourself with new software and systems.
- Flexible team player who is willing to adapt to change and is not afraid of challenges
- Industry specific knowledge and a familiarity
Assistant to the management (m/f/x)
30 day’s holiday leave
Loyal employees benefit from staggered holiday leave models and overtime payments.
Our barbecue events are hot favourites. Here the STOOF team get to know each other better, from the skilled worker to the head of department.
Work and relaxation belong together in the modern working world. STOOF organises regular employee events that will long remain in memory.
Good food keeps body and soul together. At STOOF you can purchase balanced, value-for-money lunches or use our kitchen to prepare your meals.
Funding and support for professional development
You already have a pension scheme? Then your contract will receive generous support from STOOF.